The local church plays a crucial role in a believer being ministered to in the way God intended for us. This belief is at the front of our adult ministry programing. Some of the adult focused programs at ALM include;
* Weekly Sunday Service - worship, corporate prayer, Word-based teaching and fellowship with a family church.
* Midweek Study - we utilize a program called "Home Groups," small groups of 8-10 adults who meet in homes for a text & topic focused discussion. These groups run for 4/5 months at a time with a short break in between. If you want to go deeper in study and discipleship, Home Groups are for you!
* Periodic Worship & Prayer Services - An evening of Spirit-led worship & prayer, surrounded by fellowship with other worshipers.
* 6 Week Small Group Courses - Offered periodically throughout the year with a topical teaching focus. Whether we are studying a book, subject matter or curriculum; we always come away with applicable wisdom and deeper relationships.
* Volunteer Opportunities - Use your God given gifts to bless the Body of Christ here. Whether in weekly services, special events, outreaches, mission trips or local ministries; you have gifts and the church needs what God has given you!